Saturday, July 26, 2014

Last Day With the Cazeaults

We spent the afternoon at the famous Wrightsville Beach.  I think it was the best beach we have been to so far.  Waves and pools for the kids, soft sand and plenty of space.  The kids did not come out of the water,


Jack helped Anna Grace skim board.

The Twins!


If you look carefully you can see a few specks of Jack and Matthew.  This was as close as I could get while they body surfed.


We even flew a kite.
After dinner Jeff mentioned we should go get a donut.  Little did we know the experience we were going to have!  When we pulled in Anna Grace was so excited because the HOT sign was on.





We were a sight to see!



5 dozen went quick!

Here comes the sugar rush!

We had a blast!  Thank you guys so much for being such gracious hosts!  I'm so glad we finally coordinated.
However, the night would not be complete without someone chasing chickens out the trees.



Elena, I hope you get some eggs soon.

No comments: