Happy Birthday Aunt Florence!!!
Molly and Avery danced the entire time together! The lighting was terrible for my pictures, but you can see how much fun they had together!
I caught the boys together and said, "smile." Thomas immediately stood on his tippy toes to try to be taller than Matthew. Of course, Shawn just thought he was cool hanging out with the boys.
THEN......................ALL OF A SUDDEN..................Molly's FIRST tooth came out! Right at the table with all of us around! Maddie happened to be taking pictures and got her taking it out on camera. I'll have to add those later. We were all so excited to be there when it happened!
NEXT THING WE KNEW.........................Avery wiggled her tooth and it came out!!!!! The two of them lost teeth together practically at the same time!!!!!! How special!!
I don't think Florence's teeth are going anywhere, but I asked her to take a picture with the toothless girls and this is what she did.....
What a great memory!







No comments:
Post a Comment