Wednesday, November 23, 2016

From the Kitchen of Stella Fredo!

I found myself inspired by a recipe in Molly's cookbook from Big Nana this morning.  Since I have not been cooking dinners lately, I thought I would give a real recipe from Italy a try.  (pasta frijole)  It was a night where we were eating in shifts, but we all gave it a try/.
First up was Jack and Molly.  Jack was probably the most fearful since it was not a bland starchy meal.
I tried first and with some cheese I thought it was pretty good.
Molly was up next and she also thought it was pretty good.

Jack added some salt and then grabbed the garlic bread.  He was a good sport.

Chris and Shawn were up next.
It was too hot for Shawn at first.....
....but he actually liked it!
Matthew came home from a football dinner and was full..........
....but said it smelled good.

We decided we are more of a baking family.  Onto making apple crisp for Thanksgiving.

Jack kept hanging around to stealing tastes of the cinnamon sugar!
Turns out he really just wanted to try out the flour sifter.  ha, ha

No comments: