Sunday, February 21, 2016

Time to catch up! What have we been up to? Quite a bit!

A visit to Nana Doe
 Hockey Games
 Constantly mastering the Rubics Cube
 Shawn is still the only one using a locker at practice....lol

 Cheerleading competitions


French Horn Concerts
 Matthew's displayed artwork from his graphic design class
 One afternoon while waiting for me in my classroom, Molly wrote ALL ABOUT ME.  I love that it was all about her family and cousins!
 Shawn has been busy making hockey jersey's for everyone.




 I finally made it to the North End for some pizza!


 Prom night, just for you Karen!

 Sledding on the jailhouse hill.





 Having Patriot Parties
 Movie Night at BUES
 Road trip to NYC with mom and girls from work
 Ann getting swindled




 Lunch dates
 Shawn making his famous apple pie




 Sleepovers
 JV Hockey games




 Kids Baking Challenge - Jack won!
 Shopping for First Communion Suits 
 "I've always wanted a suit!"
 Valentine's Day Roses delivered to my class!
 Away cheer comp with Lilly



 Girl Time!




Whew!  So busy and so much fun all together!

No comments: