Another crazy Christmas eve.........
Nice that Chris was the photographer of the night........I was able to be in some pictures this year. :)
Molly's grab gift.......
...chocolate!
I don't think she will want to trade!
Nick was a good sport with a nutcracker, but it was soon taken by Charlie.
Nani got a vineyard vines coozie............by the look on Kate's face, I think she wanted it.......Miss Vineyard Vines herself!
This was a different Chrismas for Matthew.........he wanted clothes and a new bed...so grown up!
Lots of hugs to go around.
Molly was surprising as the MC of the night, calling out the presents from under the tree.
Grampa's favorite cookies!
The cutest sweatshirt ever!
Our Christmas pose.........
..........at ease.......
Then it was time for jammies and ornaments.
Matthew the football player.
Shawn got a kindergarten ornament.
Jack got a golfer.
And Molly lost her first tooth this year.
Goodnight.................but not for long........
No comments:
Post a Comment