Monday, December 31, 2012

Cute Catch Up

Shawn loves to shop at Trader Joes because he gets his own cart.  The "shopper in training" sign made many grandmothers laugh.
Speaking of laughing......Shawn says to me yesterday.  "I have a lot of names."
 I said, "What are they?"
He replied, "Shawn, Shawnie and John." 
"John?"
"Yeah, a lot of people call me that by mistake."
LOL
 Molly found her Christening dress in her closet and came downstairs actually fitting in it!
 Matthew lost two teeth at school and then pulled another one out on the couch after dinner!  Three in one day??? That must be a record!!
 The Slow Fredos came down to celebrate Christmas with us early.  Yes, this is the only picture I took.  :(
Lastly, we finally got a tree and decorated it. 

The kids were excited to wrap all their presents and put them under it. Yes, we were the family who marched into the dollar store with huge shopping bags and bought $74 gifts.  It was quite a site and so much fun. The kids are bursting and cannot wait until Christmas to give them out.  Molly and Shawn already made a side deal, "you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine."  Cute.

No comments: