Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween!

Shawn had "Trunk or Treat" at his preschool.  He helped decorate our trunk to give out candy.
 Then the kids paraded through the parking lot from car to car.  Shawn wanted to be a hockey player since he just got his very own REAL hockey shirt last night. 

 And here is the first of many bags of candy to come back to the Fredo house!
 Then it was off to pick everyone up from school and get ready for our own Halloween party.  Shawn got dressed and then laid on the kitchen floor.  I asked him what he was doing and he said "charging."  (His costume glows in the dark)  I thought that was so funny I had to take a picture.
 And here they are 2013 costumes......

Matthew the clown with many squirting things, look out!

 Shawn the scary skeleton a self-made costume of glow and the dark skeleton parts he found himself.
 Jack, also made his costume this year.  Using glow sticks he became a stick figure in the dark. It was hilarious to see him walk around!
Then there was the very cute cheerleader, although I would have loved to see "mommy in the morning."
 

 Soon our guests arrived.....Tom and Jerry....
 More hippies.........and we didn't even coordinate!
 The 80s girl....
 Mario, Iron Man....
 Cara, the wizard
 And my cousin Janet the very cute witch
 

A great time was had by all, we missed you Caroline, Joe, Aunt Lisa and Renee.  Hope all is well.

No comments: