Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mary Poppins with the Girl Cousins

Cara put together a girls trip to Providence to see Mary Poppins for all the little girl cousins. It was Molly's first theater production and she was very excited. Wanting to get all dressed up she chose this outfit............she just cannot get enough of her pink sparkley dress and an opportunity to wear the heels she bought with her own money. Not sure why she needed the sunglasses, but she insisted. I wasn't sure about this look, as I was hoping for a nice conservative dress, but decided it was her night.......

However, I put my foot down when she wanted the feather boa......who is this girl?

We were both very excited to go out together and have some girl fun!
Driving in the car.
At dinner.


Waiting for the show to start.
What a great time! We didn't get home until 11:30.......Molly loved every minute and said she can't wait to do it again. I smell a yearly tradition here!!! Thanks Cara! :)

No comments: