A lot has changed since then and they are growing up into fine young boys that we are so proud of. Yesterday was full of excitement, They shared goodies at school, went out to Tiki Port with the Cape cousins and picked up Dada at the airport. Finally he was home on their birthday. The long anticipated arrival of Dada meant they could finally open their gift from us. Thinking it was a pair of shoes, they were both blown away to receive phones. Unfortunately when I uploaded pictures to the computer, I lost them. :( It was a great day. Today they both woke up with the biggest smiles still on their faces, saying thank you, thank you over and over. Lots of hugs and I love yous before the bus stop makes for a great day. :) I love these guys.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Happy Birthday Jack and Matthew
Eleven years ago our family began with the long awaited birth of Matthew and Jack. (trying to scan old picture...having no luck, check back later.)

A lot has changed since then and they are growing up into fine young boys that we are so proud of. Yesterday was full of excitement, They shared goodies at school, went out to Tiki Port with the Cape cousins and picked up Dada at the airport. Finally he was home on their birthday. The long anticipated arrival of Dada meant they could finally open their gift from us. Thinking it was a pair of shoes, they were both blown away to receive phones. Unfortunately when I uploaded pictures to the computer, I lost them. :( It was a great day. Today they both woke up with the biggest smiles still on their faces, saying thank you, thank you over and over. Lots of hugs and I love yous before the bus stop makes for a great day. :) I love these guys.


A lot has changed since then and they are growing up into fine young boys that we are so proud of. Yesterday was full of excitement, They shared goodies at school, went out to Tiki Port with the Cape cousins and picked up Dada at the airport. Finally he was home on their birthday. The long anticipated arrival of Dada meant they could finally open their gift from us. Thinking it was a pair of shoes, they were both blown away to receive phones. Unfortunately when I uploaded pictures to the computer, I lost them. :( It was a great day. Today they both woke up with the biggest smiles still on their faces, saying thank you, thank you over and over. Lots of hugs and I love yous before the bus stop makes for a great day. :) I love these guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment